Lunch from Home
- All lunch bags / boxes brought from home should be clearly marked with the student's name and room number. Students should not leave lunches unattended in the yard.
- Lunches brought in after school begins should be left in the office where the student can pick them up at noon.
- No glass containers or carbonated beverages should be brought to school.
- Burlingame School District is sponsoring a district-wide hot lunch program, run by Chartwells Food Service Company. Parents can review company information on their web site: www.chartwells-usa.com.
- Please consult district flyers via the Roosevelt Reporter for monthly menus and program details.
- Lunch is available for $3.75 per person, five days a week. Small water bottles will also be available during lunch time for 50¢.
- Students will be given their own 4-digit pin number to access their account during each lunch purchase.
- The District will continue monthly Hot Lunch “Nutrition and Wellness” committee meetings, with Chartwells, District, and school representatives in attendance.
- Please feel free to contact the Roosevelt School office with any questions or comments: 650-259-3890